Thick Cellulose Cleaning Sponge_CS-0247
12 Pcs Pack
1. High flexibility, eco-friendly.
2. Very well absorbility and release capacity.
3. Longlast, Absorbent, Suitable for cleaning.
4. No peculiar smell & Odor-proof.
5. Anti-microbial, Mildew-proof.
6. Comfortable, Convenient, Attractive.
7. Dimensions and shapes can be customized.
8. Cellulose sponges work well on dishes, countertops, bathroom surfaces, and everyday spills.
Description: Think of a cleaning sponge and you are likely to recall a picture of a manufactured cellulose sponge. These sponges are some of the most common cleaning sponges on the market. They often come in bright colors and are usually shaped as rectangles or ovals.
Cellulose sponges are very inexpensive. They absorb and hold liquid well and can last through some fairly tough cleaning jobs. Cellulose sponges work well on a number of surfaces. They can even be cut into smaller sizes to provide more uses out of each sponge.
Cellulose sponges are made from wood pulp, and the small holes inside them help to absorb liquid and hold it inside the sponge. These sponges are soft inside their sealed packaging because they are usually treated with a soap that keeps them pliable and keeps bacteria from growing inside the package