Your shopping cart is empty!
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Bangladesh
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
recognize the importance of privacy protection.
Our policy for dealing with any
personal information that you disclose to us while visiting this website, and
transacting with us, is explained below.
The type of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use our website and the features of our website but, typically, the information collected is used by us to send you our Daily Email Alerts, “Special VIP Deal” Emails, Process your Payments and Ship your Products to you.
You can be certain that the information we receive from you, and about you, will be treated as strictly confidential and will never be shared with any other party other than as required in order to send you our Daily Email Alerts, “Special VIP Deal” Emails, Process your Payments and Ship your Products ( Courier Companies from time to time).
We will NEVER Share, Rent, Give Away or “Sell” any of your information to any other 3rd Party.
As a service to you and in order to streamline your repeat visits to, and transactions on, our websites, কিনলে.com will set and access our own Cookies on your Computer.
If you believe that any information that we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us so we can update that information.
If you would like us to delete any information that we hold about you, please contact us and we will remove it from our Database. If you wish to discuss any aspect of this policy please contact us .
· When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
· Where we provide Goods or Services without specific charge to you, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided Free of Charge, and not to be associated with any other Goods or Service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those Goods or Service.
· Nothing in this agreement or on Our Website shall confer on any third party any benefit or obligation.
· If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
· No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
· In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
· We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
· This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Bangladesh. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded. “I have read and understood these terms and conditions, and I agree that they form part of the contract between us. ”
We may use your personal information for opinion and market research.
Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes. You
can choose to opt out of this at any time. Any answers to surveys or opinion
polls we may ask you to complete will not be forwarded on to third parties.
Disclosing your email address is only necessary if you would like to take part
in competitions. We save the answers to our surveys separately from your email
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the 'unsubscribe' link in any email that we send to you. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday nor Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Bangladesh) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
We may further anonymize data about users of the Site generally and use it for various purposes, including ascertaining the general location of the users and usage of certain aspects of the Site or a link contained in an email to those registered to receive them, and supplying that anonymized data to third parties such as publishers. However, that anonymized data will not be capable of identifying you personally.
We may disclose
personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies,
respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of
others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will
be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also
share your personal information:
1. Third parties to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. These third parties will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
2. Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and customer support).
3. Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
4. Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to a request for information relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other eBay user to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your User ID and User ID history, name, city, county, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints and bidding and listing history or anything else that we deem relevant.
5. Other agencies in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate, either under confidentiality agreement or as required by law. In such circumstances, we may disclose name, street address, city, county, postcode, country, phone number, email address and company name.
For any competition
we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more
details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective
We may pass your
details to other companies in our group. We may also pass your details to our
agents and subcontractors to help us with any of our uses of your data set out
delivering products to you, to help us to collect payments from you, to analyze
data and to provide us with marketing or customer service assistance. We may
exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection
and credit risk reduction. We may transfer our databases containing your
personal information if we sell our business or part of it. Other than as set
third parties without obtaining your prior consent unless this is necessary for
by law. The Site may contain advertising of third parties and links to other
sites or frames of other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for
the privacy practices or content of those third parties or other sites, nor for
any third party to whom we transfer your data in accordance with our Privacy
We and our users do
not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your ‘‘কিনলে.com’ communication preferences
so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to contact other ‘‘কিনলে.com’ users without their express
consent. To report ‘‘কিনলে.com’-related spam or spoof
emails to ‘‘কিনলে.com’, please report it to us. You may not use our communication
tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach our User
Your password is the
key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do
not disclose your ‘‘কিনলে.com’ password to anyone. If you
do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that
you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you
lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your
personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on
your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason,
you should immediately notify ‘কিনলে.com’ and change your password.
Your information is
stored on our servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use
lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your
personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as
you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access
transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse
your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although
we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise that your personal
information or private communications will always remain private.
The acceptance of
cookies is not a requirement for visiting the Site. However we would like to
point out that the use of the 'basket' functionality on the Site and ordering
is only possible with the activation of cookies. Cookies are tiny text files
which identify your computer to our server as a unique user when you visit
certain pages on the Site and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer's
hard drive. Cookies can be used to recognize your Internet Protocol address,
saving you time while you are on, or want to enter, the Site. We only use
cookies for your convenience in using the Site (for example to remember who you
are when you want to amend your shopping cart without having to re-enter your
email address) and not for obtaining or using any other information about you
(for example targeted advertising). Your browser can be set to not accept
cookies, but this would restrict your use of the Site. Please accept our
details and are free from viruses. If you want to find out more information
about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing
them from your browser, go to
We have in place
appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful
access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a
secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card
details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
coding. While we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for
a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full
credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with
the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security
procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we
disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting
against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
If you are concerned about
your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we
may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any
inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right
to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. ‘কিনলে.com’
dispute arises between you and ‘কিনলে.com’, our goal is to provide you with a
neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly,
you and ‘কিনলে.com’ agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law
or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services in accordance with
one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing.
Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first
contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests
to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such
as arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
1. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Bangladesh. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dhaka
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Dhaka, Bangladesh in English and governed by Bangladesh law pursuant to the Rules of Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration of 1994 (Dubai), as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Dhaka and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries,
joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including
reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of
your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
We shall send notices to you by email to the email address you provide to ‘কিনলে.com’ during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by registered mail to the address provided during the registration process. Notices sent to you by registered mail shall be deemed to have been received by that party three days after the date of mailing.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.